Monday, July 29, 2013

Special Brony Appreciation Post from Harmonic Inferno

Hey Everypony, how are y'all doing? Inferno here with a special post for those few ponies who didn't get to experience this, but Saturday afternoon (7/27) there was a huge jump of subscribers and a series of contest that happened. I intend to hold up to those promises which are: Post the first mix to go on this page's music section by Friday, begin working on the first OC song for this page by me (no guarantees on the release date but aiming before Christmas) and finally write my first shipping between Rarity and Applejack. I figured while I'm on the topic of the ship though, that I should say this isn't going to be a normal ship... Nor is it going to be one of my random adventures that I explore on my Twitter. This will be a realistic and hopefully inspirational approach to ponies who may want to see if they are gay or bisexual. This will be based off real world scenarios (HUGE thanks to my friends who have/are going to tell me their story in order to help write this) and hopefully show the lives of those who are/have gone through this.

Now, off of the sappy stuff and on to the fun! Here's everypony who deserved a shoutout on here!


  
 
  
 
 
 
 

 

 


Go follow everypony here because they are amazing! Also, I'll have the rest of that review for you tomorrow! Have a good day and don't forget to continue to submit fan stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment